A meeting of the SEMTL community will be held on Wednesday, November 29th, 2023, 09:30 to 12:30.
It will take place at UQAM, Pavillon Président-Kennedy. 201 Av. du Président-Kennedy, in the Agora room (CO-R500, located in the inside courtyard). Coffee and snacks will be available during the meeting.
Please RSVP using this spreadsheet.
- 09:30 - 10:30 Keynote / student presentations
- Slicing WebAssembly Binaries, Quentin Stiévenart
- An Experimental Study on Fairness Mitigation Methods, Zakaria Laib (supervision by Diego Elias Costa)
- 10:30 - 10:50 Break
- 10:50 - 11:00 Re-introduce vision paper topics (from Sept meeting)
- 11:00 - 12:00 Group work on papers (continuing existing or developing new ones)
- 12:00 - 12:30 Wrap-up (report on progress/venues selected) and announcements
SEMTL will take place in the Agora room of the Cœur des sciences, located within the courtyard of the campus (room CO-R500, see access plan)