A meeting of the SEMTL community will be held on Friday, November 25th, 2022, 3:30 PM. It will take place at the McGill University, McConnel Building, Room MC 603.
Please RSVP using this form.
- 3:30-3:55: Keynote by Martin Robillard:
Staying Alive: Managing an Open-Source Project in a University Context
- 3:55-4:00: Lightning talk 1: Aren Babikian Concretization of Abstract Traffic Scene Specification
- 4:00-4:05: Lightning talk 2: Marianick Benoit
Experience of being a woman in SE
- 4:05-4:10: Lightning talk 3: Mathieu Nassif
Casdoc: Interactive code examples for Software Documentation
- 4:10-4:20: Common talk: COMP-361 SE Undergrads
Real-world SE troubles of young engineers
- 4:20-5:00: Coffee Break + Thematic Speed Dating
- 5:00-5:30: Social Event