A meeting of the SEMTL community will be held on Friday, February 24th, 2023, 15:00.
It will take place at the École de Technologie Supérieure (ETS), Pavillon E - Maison des étudiants 1220, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, room E-2025.
Note: There will be no coffee break but there will be coffee and snacks in the room.
Please RSVP using this spreadsheet.
- 15:00-15:30 – Keynote by Ali Ouni - The Next Generation of AI Applications to Software Engineering: Challenges and Opportunities
- 15:30-15:40 – Lightning talk by Ali Arabat - On the co-evolution of components in a multi-component system - A case study on OpenStack
- 15:40-15:50 – Lightning talk by Moataz Chouchen - On the Prediction of Code Review Completion Time in Modern Code Review
- 15:50-16:00 – Lightning talk by Ikram Darif - A template-based approach for ARINC-653 requirements specification
- 16:00-16:10 – Lightning talk by Samah Kanssab - The impact of outliers on ML4SE
- 16:10-16:20 – Lightning talk by Issam Sedki - The problem of log parsing and what we can do about it
- 16:20-16:30 – Lightning talk by Imen Trabelsi - Microservice Identication Approach using ML and Semantic Analysis
- 16:30-17:00 – Open discussion
- 17:00-onward – Social encounter at Resto-Pub Le 100 génies