A meeting of the SEMTL community will be held on Friday, April 28th, 2023, 14:30.
It will take place at Polytechnique Montréal, Pavillons Lassonde 2700 chemin de la Tour, room M-1510.
Please RSVP using this spreadsheet.
- 14:30-15:10 – Research Talk by Ettore Merlo: Out-of-distribution Analysis and Robustness of Deep Neural Networks
- 15:10-15:20 – Coffee Break
- 15:20-16:20 – Lightning Talks (10 minutes each)
- 15:20-15:30 – Arghavan Sanei: Characterizing Usability Issue Discussions in Open Source Software Projects
- 15:30-15:40 – Seif Abukhalaf: On Codex Prompt Engineering for OCL Generation: An Empirical Study
- 15:40-15:50 – Arghavan Moradidakhel: GitHub Copilot AI Pair Programmer: Asset or Liability
- 15:50-16:00 – Mahta: On the Role of Creativity in Software Engineering Tasks
- 16:00-16:10 – Tambon Florian: Mutation Testing in Deep Reinforcement Learning
- 16:10-16:20 – Xingfang Wu: Learning Representation for Improving Technical Forum Organization
- 16:20-16:30 – Coffee Break
- 16:30-17:00 – Open Discussion
- 17:00 onwards – Social Event - (nearby the Cote-Des-Neiges metro station)