The third meeting of the SE@MTL community will be hosted by ETS on Friday Julty 5th in room A-1160 (first level, near the registrar office).
Please RSVP before July 3rd in this form.
The tentative program is:
- 14:30 - 15:30 : Two presentations
- 14:30 - 15:00 “Supporting Consistency in the Heterogeneous Design of Safety-Critical Software” (Andrés Paz)
- 15:00 – 15:30 “On the Use of Information Retrieval to Automate the Detection of Third-Party Java Library Migration at the Method Level“ (Mohamed Wiem Mkaouer)
- 15:30 - 16:15 : Discussion on industrial collaboration and technology transfer
- 16:15 onward : Social encounter at Resto-Pub Le 100 génies